Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
CaseMate Enlighten...??

Hey all, found this: CaseMate Enlighten Review but don't see it at the big A.

Has anyone got this case? I ask as I'm considering it in lieu of a light that clips on. True, I'll have 4 separate cases (The standard amazon one that I got with the Kindle for Christmas, a planned Oberon one, the m-edge platform for standup and perhaps this one) but my thinking is I'd rather have a dedicated "light me up" case for reading at night.

Thoughts?
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
Way too expensive. I wouldn't pay more than $30-$40 tops for a case for my Kindle.
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert