Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-22-2024, 04:16 PM   #1
Yves54
Yves54 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Let's continue the gardening thread

I saw this gardening thread that I was pleased to read: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...=80003&page=27

It made me understand that this forum has members that are passionate about gardening. So why not continue the old thread?

With spring finally here, it's that wonderful time of the year when we start stepping back into our gardens, preparing for a season filled with color and life.

I'm curious to hear about your gardening plans for this year.

Personally, I'm considering expanding my flower garden and bringing in more biodiversity to my green space, but also some new pieces of furniture
Yves54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 10:24 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
If you do want to revive that thread, then post in it to move it back to the first page.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thread_Necromancy_04.png
Views:	12
Size:	244.8 KB
ID:	207073  
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM   #3
estral
Just trying to survive
estral doesn't litterestral doesn't litterestral doesn't litter

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
I say, why not. Let's continue it.

I'm eager to expand my herb garden. I've been researching different varieties to include like lemon balm and Thai basil. Maybe even sage and thyme, but I'll see how it goes with the first two.
I plan to experiment with companion planting to naturally deter pests and promote healthier growth. I've been reading up on which plants complement each other well and how to strategically arrange them in my garden beds. Fingers crossed, I'll be able to do that.
estral is offline   Reply With Quote