Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 09-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Esquemeling, John; The Bucaniers (Buccaneers) of America; v1.0; 17 Sep 2009

The following book was written by a, reputed, Dutchman named John Esquemeling as he sailed with Captain Morgan.

"A true account of the most remarkable assaults committed of late years upon the coasts of the West Indies by the Buccaneers of Jamaica and Tortuga (both English and French)"

This has been formatted for the 5" and 6" readers.

This is a great piece of history. I originally downloaded this in HTML format from Gutenberg and recreated it in DOC, including the task of adding in the right image in the right place.

I do, however, notice a small thing which I will fix later. This is in the TOC. The tabs are off in some of the longer Roman numerals (such as XVIII, etc..). Not too much of a distraction, but again, not perfect either.

If you see any other errors, feel free to either edit and send me, or let me know and I will adjust.

Avast! Arrrrggghhh!
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Bucaniers of America 3x4.lrf (407.0 KB, 482 views)
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote