Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Cool Like always... I am late to the party...

Hello Folks!

Name is Michelle, live in NYC. and just got my PRS 700 like a month ago give or take.
I love it more than... well I think it's right below my mother... for the moment...

Anyway; I've been posting my thought on different subject for a few weeks now and i kind of jumped right in the cold cold water without properly introducing my self

:::curtsy:::

It is a pleasure to be among such intelligent, funny, and diverse group of people.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you in many many discussions to come!

<3
Michelle
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It seems like we met before and are already friends. Oh wait, we did meet and are friends!

(ACTIVATE RETROACTIVE WELCOME: ALPHAPHEEMAIL.ver3.23.09)
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post

(ACTIVATE RETROACTIVE WELCOME: ALPHAPHEEMAIL.ver3.23.09)

we did and we are. now we boogie ooogie oogie!

(ACTIVATE RETROACTIVE WELCOME RECEIPT CONFIRMATION TO: ALPHAPHEEMAIL.ver.3.23.09 FROM DIXIEGAL.ver.awesome.09)
Old 03-23-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Michelle and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome Alphapheemail. That name ... makes me think, Reminds me of a role playing game from many years ago when I was Phuhcon Berserker.

Last edited by slayda; 03-24-2009 at 03:40 PM.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Alphapheemail

I've seen a few of your posts and know that you are getting around this place just fine. Don't forget to check out the Wiki and the Writers' Corner.

I hope you love your 700 as much as I love my 505.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #7
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Thank you all for your warm belated (due to me) welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Don't forget to check out the Wiki and the Writers' Corner.

I hope you love your 700 as much as I love my 505.
Will do! I'm very fresh and i am just starting to wander out of the PRS 700 section..

I know
I know...
Tsk tsk

As for the reader... yea i bet we have equal love, actually i dont think i have ever felt such an emotional connection to a gadget before. I laugh, cry, get mad at it ect. hahaha