Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
intipuss
intipuss began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
addone book to Glo via calibre and another deletes

Hi
I bought A Kobo Glo about 8 weeks ago and had a few problems that sorted. Then last week I was adding some books from Calibre to my Kobo and I noticed that another book was being deleted every time I added a book. I tried it on both my 62bit computer and 32 bit laptop and the same happens. I even tried it with a microSD card and the same thing happend - I add one book and another deletes. I contacted Kobo who were no help. I eventually took it back to the shop today and gor a new one. After setup I began to load books from Calibre and after 25 books I noticed it was deleting a book by the same author as I added one! One book on - another book off. Is it me, Calibre or Kobo???
Can anyone help?
It's driving me nuts!
Old 03-12-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Thread closed.

The OP already has a thread on this.

Discussion continues at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?=208110.
Closed Thread

Tags
calibre, kobo