Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #1
demanmetdeneus
demanmetdeneus began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Books don't show up on Kobo Glo with Adobe Digital Editions

Hello everyone,

I am having a big problem here. I connect the Kobo Glo to my Apple computer and run Digital Editions. I put books on the device (I authorized it). After I restart the books simply do not appear in the library. Very frustrating. I tried a full system reset and this doesn't help.

Strange thing is that at first it did work. It just stopped working.

What should I do?

Sincerely,
Peter
demanmetdeneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #2
demanmetdeneus

Anyone?
Old 12-20-2012, 04:22 AM   #3
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Welcome!

You've actually started your thread in the area devoted to the Kobo tablets, the Vox and Arc. You can click on the Report button and ask the mods to move your thread where you should (hopefully) get responses.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
demanmetdeneus

Thanks David, hadn't seen that. I moved it and now have a solution for the problem. I can however not delete this thread...
Old 12-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #5
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
You can click the littlle "exclamation" mark at the top of a post and ask the mods to move the thread.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
digital, editions, glo, kobo, problem