Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 03:16 AM   #16
QstardictMAN
QstardictMAN began at the beginning.

Device: N900
Hi, this is great that MS released this but sadly its too outdated not even an entry for 9/11 for example when on their site for d/l implies its current as of 2002 and alot of other missing entries when in comparison to the encarta dictionary in the recent encarta premiums or the website to their dictionary. So i am wondering if anyone here knows a way to extract the dictionary content found in encarta premium 08 or 09 doesnt really matter. Its been my dictionary of choice for years pretty much only reason i have the encarta program.

I checked the encarta install folder and i have located the dictionary files but all the content of encarta is under an extention EIT thats the part where i am stumped cause nothing i have tried will open it. I would really like to get help on acquiring the most current dictionaries so i can convert them to stardict format to use on my N900

thanks in advance!
QstardictMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #17
QstardictMAN
QstardictMAN began at the beginning.

Device: N900
been awhile since i posted what i did and im still interested in modern encarta dictionaries in stardict format if anyone knows a way how to convert them?

thanks in advance
QstardictMAN is offline   Reply With Quote