shieldlp began at the beginning.

Device: kindle

Just joined from Rome.

I have a Kindle
shieldlp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Nice to meet you! Hope you're enjoying the Kindle.

Rome? Which Rome? Rome, Italy or Rome, Georgia?

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome! Buon Giorno!

I love Rome! My favorite place to escape the crowds and read gothic romance is in a shady spot at the Baths of Caracalla. All those big ruins and few tourists.

Happy Reading!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:26 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi shieldlp and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:48 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome, and enjoy your kindle.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2008, 09:50 PM   #6
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings and salutations, shieldlp. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:51 AM   #7
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by shieldlp View Post
Just joined from Rome.

I have a Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
Nice to meet you! Hope you're enjoying the Kindle.

Rome? Which Rome? Rome, Italy or Rome, Georgia?

Dreamer
Either way I think he will fit in but my Money is on Rome Ga cause it's a Southern Thang!

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:34 AM   #8
shieldlp
shieldlp began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Either way I think he will fit in but my Money is on Rome Ga cause it's a Southern Thang!

JJ
Actually Rome is Rome -- the eternal city.

Before I moved here I was a Son of the South living for 15 years just 2 miles from the birthplace of Gen. Jubal Early near Burnt Chimney, Virginia.

Actually my Kindle is illegal as Amazon doesn't think it sells to Europe.

There are ways!
shieldlp is offline   Reply With Quote