Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 07-12-2007, 06:28 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Von Harbou, Thea: Metropolis. v1. 12 July 07

Here's another version of Von Harbou's classic book, Metropolis.

Steve Jordan uploaded a version with an absolutely STUNNING cover. You should download his version and check out his great artwork.

Now, not to take anything away from his efforts, I put mine together because I wanted CHAPTER LINKS. I also included one still from some lost footage of the silent film.

We probably used the same version.

So download this one here - if you desire to - and play with the chapter links for this version to see if you like them.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:45 PM   #2
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Oh... I wondered why there were 2 of them in here...

Yeah, I did neglect to put in chapter links, since the chapters were untitled.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2007, 07:59 PM   #3
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Oh... I wondered why there were 2 of them in here...

Yeah, I did neglect to put in chapter links, since the chapters were untitled.
Best thing to do is to link them with "Chapter I" etc... in this case.
That's how it works on Feedbooks. If there's a name it's "1. Name" or else it's "Chapter I".
http://www.feedbooks.com/discover/view_book/1123
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote