Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-04-2007, 12:06 PM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I ... don't recall any UK launch rumors on the 500 (feel free to refresh my memory!). Anyway, these reportedly come from UK Book Distribution types. As always, salt to taste.
There were very strong rumours of a summer launch earlier in the year, Nat. By the Financial Times, as I recall, which is a pretty reputable newspaper. Doesn't seem to have come to anything, unfortunately.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:21 PM   #17
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I ... don't recall any UK launch rumors on the 500 (feel free to refresh my memory!). Anyway, these reportedly come from UK Book Distribution types. As always, salt to taste.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14689
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2007, 02:08 AM   #18
julia
Connoisseur
julia began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505, kindle2, nook glow
buying books from sony

hi stubru,

i live in europe. and bought the sony 505. can you tell me how to buy books from the sony store?

thanks.
julia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:50 AM   #19
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
There were very strong rumours of a summer launch earlier in the year, Nat. By the Financial Times, as I recall, which is a pretty reputable newspaper. Doesn't seem to have come to anything, unfortunately.
Ah, yes, I do remember that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yeah, that's the reference I was thinking of for the present 505 rumors. Thanks, Nate!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote