Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-26-2010, 12:24 AM   #76
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
I bought The Count of Monte Cristo two weeks ago (based on the many recommendations from the thread in these forums, "The Best Classic novel of All Time: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=101206).
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:51 AM   #77
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
Last book purchases both electronic and paper was in July. However I returned 4 DTBs to the library and checked out 8 on Saturday.
Ok, for a second I was worried you weren't doing any reading. Make use of the library is great though!
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #78
techie42
Zealot
techie42 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: KOBO and iPad
Just bought Jim Butcher's "Side Jobs" ebook from amazon.
techie42 is offline   Reply With Quote