Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #121
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Miss Hillary Schools a Scoundrel is new, and Loving Mr. Darcy may well be new too (I don't own it yet).
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #122
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
This was just tweeted by DANL - New books added to our $0.99 sale for a limited time at Discover a New Love http://www.discoveranewlove.com/store/ #coupon #99centbooks

Problem is I can't seem to see any new additions ??
Me neither, they are the same titles I've been looking at for the past week. But I will keep looking.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 08-19-2012 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Replaced Condensed URL in quote with full link.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #123
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Miss Hillary Schools a Scoundrel is new, and Loving Mr. Darcy may well be new too (I don't own it yet).
Ahh, right! Thanks!
Old 08-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #124
spindlegirl
Wizard

Free at Kindle US:

With a View by Alanna Coca
Old 08-11-2012, 03:52 PM   #125
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free: The Mistress of Trevelyan by Jennifer St. Giles (Gothic Romance)
Formally published by Pocket in 2004.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #126
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
I picked up a couple of the sale titles. Yay!

Did they ever announce who won the hat from July? Did I just miss it?
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #127
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free at Amazon:

Made in Heaven US DE by May McGoldrick, a contemporary by an author who is very well-known for her historical romances.

Quote:
Meg Murphy, a soon-to-be former editor at a closing Boston publishing firm, is on her way--supposedly with Robert, her husband--to the resort town of Newport, Rhode Island, where they have spent an annual vacation together for years. Robert, unfortunately, is dead.

Meg is at a crossroads in her life. Robert died suddenly of a heart attack five years earlier, and although she has accepted his death--or so she has said to any number of therapists and friends--she continues to lose herself in her work and to live for the fantasy of this anniversary trip. This year, however, her career is about to come to an end, and though her ghostly husband is telling her it is time to call it quits, Meg still cannot begin a life of her own.

In Newport, Meg’s path immediately crosses with a cab driver named Evan Knight, a gruff and handsome loner. Unknown to her, Evan is actually Drew King, a successful fiction writer whose bestselling novels are reality-based dramas. Doing the equivalent of method acting for his writing research, Evan has gone ‘undercover,’ taking on the life of a taxicab driver for the past six months.

Drew King has a problem. As Drew King, he is an arrogant, egotistical tyrant who has been hiding growing fears that he can no longer write, by running roughshod over the people who work with him. Oddly enough, he is also a philanthropist in the truest sense of the word.

By coincidence, it seems, Meg and Evan are constantly thrown together and nothing goes as she has planned. Meg has every intention of enjoying the customary events that have been the bulwark of this trip for years, but these plans are all cast to the wind as she finds herself immersed in a series of new life experiences...all of which involve Evan and are arranged by ghostly intervention of her dead husband, Robert.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:46 AM   #128
spindlegirl
Wizard

Swim by Jennifer Weiner Free at time of posting.

a Short story I discovered while browsing on my Kindle
Old 08-13-2012, 06:06 AM   #129
spindlegirl
Wizard

Bridesmaid Lotto (McMaster the Disaster) by Rachel Astor
Free at Amazon.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:54 AM   #130
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Is there a way to buy a book @ DANL that's a previous featured selection without using a credit? No reason to use a credit on a book that's $0.59
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #131
Britomart
Guru

Free at Amazon:

The Perfect Bride US DE by Eileen Putman, a regency romance first published by Signet in 1997.

Quote:
Haunted by love...Amanda Fitzhugh was firmly and happily on the shelf, far too levelheaded to again fall for a rake's seductive promises and caresses. She was content to chaperone her young cousin's come-out and betrothal to Simon Hannibal Thornton, one of England's most noble war heroes, now Earl of Sommersby.

But when Amanda arrived at Sommersby Castle, unearthly longings began to possess her. And when the iron-willed earl turned his soldierly skills from winning a bride to conquering her companion, Amanda discovered her own heart in mortal danger as ghosts of passion caught the living in a web of love.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #132
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Free on Amazon US:

A Baby of Her Own (Harlequin Super Romance) by Brenda Novak

Also:

Vintage Babes by Elizabeth Oldfield

Chick lit for the 50+

I noticed last week that this publisher, Accent Press, was giving away a chick lit/romance book every day. Most don't have reviews in the US but they seem to be a UK-based trade publisher - one I looked up had reviews on the Amazon UK site. Worth watching for, anyway, I think.
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #133
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Is there a way to buy a book @ DANL that's a previous featured selection without using a credit? No reason to use a credit on a book that's $0.59
I had the same problem. I had to use my credit first on another selection, then select the title for $0.59c. Sorry if that's not much help...
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #134
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wald07 View Post
I had the same problem. I had to use my credit first on another selection, then select the title for $0.59c. Sorry if that's not much help...
Well, that would work, but I have a few credits and nothing I want to use them on right now (had 4 used 2 today), but thanks. Guess I'll just pass on the $0.59 book for now.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 08-13-2012 at 03:15 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #135
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Well, that would work, but I have a few credits and nothing I want to use them on right now (had 4 used 2 today), but thanks. Guess I'll just pass on the $0.59 book for now.
This should not be happening. Seeing the book is not this month's featured selection. I would contact support so they can fix it.

Just so you know the books are 99 cents everywhere else. So if you willing to pay a little more you can get it that way but I would contact Support first.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote