Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 10:03 PM   #91
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
This is a very generous offer, Neil. Very much appreciated. Thank you very much.

I don't know which ones to choose. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Just go for something in the genre that you like, I haven't had a dud from BeWrite books yet.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:47 PM   #92
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
I want to thank Neil again. He took care of a little problem for me today that he did not have to.
What would we do without people like him?
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2011, 12:49 AM   #93
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
I agree, he's been extremely helpful and generous to me
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:24 AM   #94
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
We aims to please, ma'am.

It's been a hectic week already (seventeen-hour days on average), but RAEBW officially starts today (March 6) and I've not had a second to spare over the past nine hours ... and it's only just gone 4.00pm with a whole right ahead.

Hope that, between us, Tony and I can keep up so that nobody's kept waiting for more than a few hours for their free books. Any delays at all will be down to time zone differences, but most will requests should met within minutes.

Thanks to everyone here who's already joined in. That will help lighten the load a bit during the 'official' open week ahead. But there's still time for any MR members to join in.

Very best wishes. Neil

PS: And we fixed the wee glitch (all my fault) that we hit earlier with some of the ebooks I sent out being earlier versions that hadn't yet been adjusted and verified by tech and design partner Tony for upload to our own and third party stores. So if you open a BB ebook I sent earlier and find it's not ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, please just drop a line to my personal address and I'll immediately and freely replace it. I realise that many of us have loooong to-be-read lists and it might be days, weeks or even months before you get around to a BB title, so there's no time limit on this promise. None at all.

Happy RAEBW, folks. Very best wishes. Neil -- ntmarrATbewrite.net (but use the @ sign, natch)
Attached Images

Last edited by neilmarr; 03-06-2011 at 10:27 AM.
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:44 PM   #95
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
I went for Time Travail and The Blue Man Dreams the End of Time. Haven't read the Blue Man yet, but I really enjoyed Time Travail

Thanks!

Blue Man looks good.

Also looking at Treason.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2011, 10:43 PM   #96
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You're more than welcome, FBone. It's now coming up 5:00am here after a hectic 22-hour day, so this is my last visit to MR until I catch forty winks and get back to the desk. All requests met up to date and anything that comes in between now and when I crawl back from the pit will be handled as first priority job of the day. Cheers for now. Neil
Old 03-07-2011, 02:00 AM   #97
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
We aims to please, ma'am.

I've not had a second to spare over the past nine hours ... and it's only just gone 4.00pm with a whole right ahead.

Hope that, between us, Tony and I can keep up so that nobody's kept waiting for more than a few hours for their free books.
A few hours, I don't think so. I received mine, plus a lovely bonus, within a few minutes. Thanks Neil, you and bewrite certainly go the extra mile.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #98
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Thanks so much for the ebooks, Neil! We are lucky to have you here.

I chose The Movie by Bosley Gravel and The Poison Garden of Dorelia Jones by Valentine Williams. I think I am going to enjoy them a lot.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #99
neilmarr
neilmarr

Delighted if you're happy folks. And thanks for joining in. And now -- seriously -- off for forty winks. It's coming up 2:30am and I've just put in a straight 43 hours at the desk. Haven't done that for years, and I'm getting too old for such shenanigans. Back crack of dawn, though. Sorry for any slight delays meantime. Hoots toots the noo and nighty-night. Neil
Old 03-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #100
neilmarr
neilmarr

Eventually got to bed at 5:00am, just for a quick nap, you know, determined to be up and at it again in a couple of hours. I actually came to at 1:30pm. Must have needed it.

Anyway, now bang up to date with freebook requests, so please do keep 'em coming. It's a real pleasure to oblige and also to swap friendly emails with old and new pals here.

So far well over 1,000 ebooks given away ... and there's still five or six days of RAEBW to run (it officially closes on March 12, but we'll throw in March 13, too, for those international friends in different time zones). And the more the merrier.

Cheers lads and lassies. Neil

PS: Partner Tony on Pacific Time will be taking over the store from me in a few hours. But please do forgive any slight delivery delays down to time differences. N
Attached Images

Last edited by neilmarr; 03-08-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:15 PM   #101
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 300/505/T1 Nook STWG Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD KDX iPad1 K3 KT PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andanzas View Post
Thanks so much for the ebooks, Neil! We are lucky to have you here.

I chose The Movie by Bosley Gravel and The Poison Garden of Dorelia Jones by Valentine Williams. I think I am going to enjoy them a lot.
Both of those looked really good. It's really hard to choose. I asked for Shakespeare's Will and Vera and Eddy's War. Neil has been kind enough to share some books with me in the past so I've read a few but it's still a hard decision. I'll probably end up buying The Poison Garden of Dorelia Jones too.
bookfanmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #102
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Last night I laughed out loud for five minutes (!) at an early point of Forgive Us Our Press Passes. Hope it keeps up the pace!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #103
neilmarr
neilmarr

Skiddy is a scream, GA. I've known him since newspaper days in the sixties when we shared night news shifts together on the Daily Mirror (when it was still a newspaper) ... but wow ... what a writer. He has nearly thirty novels to his name. Many have been international best sellers and are now out of print and he's offered us full rights (with his royalties paid to charities he supports) to re-issue, so there'll be a few more Ian Skidmore titles popping up at BeWrite Books as the months roll on. The bloke's bloody wonderful ... and one of the few TRUE English eccentrics still on the planet before the species becomes extinct. A great old pal. Glad you're enjoying his momoire. Bestests. Nei

PS:He has a blog, by the way, that's updated every weekend. Lots of fun if you want to pay a visit: http://www.skidmoresisland.blogspot.com
Old 03-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #104
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Wow! I just requested my two books from Neil's very generous offer. I received them quickly. He really surprised me with his quick response and the extra he included for me.

Thank you, Neil!
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #105
Carriebear
Polar Bear
Carriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchforkCarriebear can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Nook Color (rooted), iPod Touch (jailbroken)
Neil and Tony,

I requested my 2 books and received both of them plus a bonus from the same author within the space of only 10 minutes. Fantastic service, thank you so much for all that you do!
Carriebear is offline   Reply With Quote