Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
flfpress
flfpress began at the beginning.

Device: none
Any publishers using Itunes producer out there?

Hi:

Not sure if this is the right forum, but it's probably close enough...

We're a small publisher that has been accepted to upload directly to the Ibook store. We use itunes producer as is required by Apple.

Question to anyone that is using the software: How long does it take from the initial upload until the book is available for purchase as an Ibook.

Any idea what they look for? We work directly with Amazon kindle and it's pretty quick to see a book for sale on amazon.

thanks
Eric
flfpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #2
gkovler
gkovler began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
question about publishing

you say you were accepted to publish on ibooks. what does that mean? i did the whole thing with itunes connect etc. then i used itunes producer and delivered the book two days ago. i have no idea how long it takes to see your book on ibooks and can't find anyone who knows anything about this. let me know if you have learned anything please...thanks so much.
gkovler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2012, 06:30 AM   #3
dolphin dave
dolphin dave began at the beginning.

Device: ipad, kindle, adroid
I was accepted onto apple program, uploaded an epub book, and was processing for a couple of days and then went live.... and searchable on ibooks. Im still waiting for google partner program to process the same book. I found the whole apple Itunes Producer thing quite easy and 'applish' ...the google partner program grinder was a bit of a nightmare and still not totally convinced that book is loaded properly!
dolphin dave is offline   Reply With Quote