Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 08-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #1
sarah11918
Edge User

Minor thing - clearing the "ongoing" notifications (upper left)

So I've noticed that some of the notifications classified as "ongoing" aren't really things that need a constant reminder.

One in particular: "The USB storage has been removed. Insert new USB storage to increase your device storage."

I also have the Android Task Killer icon sitting up there permanently. Do we just live with these, or have people found a way to clear them, too?

Old 08-30-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
borisb
Edge User

I've found that with USB notifications in particular. Haven't found a way to clear them permanently after having acknolwedged them.

Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 10:47 AM   #3
cheyennedonna
Edge User

The task killer icon can be removed from the menu after you open Task Killer. Look for settings, the icon is a kind of quick launch feature.