Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
philandjan
Trainee Old Git
philandjan doesn't litterphilandjan doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Covers don't appear in edit metadata

Until the most recent update, whenever I edited the metadata for a book, the book's cover always appeared together with some basis picture editing (e.g. trim).

However, under 0.7.54, the cover no longer appears in the metadata at all.

Has something been reset that I haven't noticed?
philandjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You probably collapsed the cover panel. Look at the dge of the dialog for a draggable column and drag it towards the center to re-open it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2011, 10:39 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
I didn't even know you could squeeze this out of view.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I didn't even know you could squeeze this out of view.
Yep. Grab the side divider bar higher than the cover image (the actual image seems to stop the mouse).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Yep. Grab the side divider bar higher than the cover image (the actual image seems to stop the mouse).
Doesn't matter where I grab the bar I can squeeze it out of view. Personally though I like the view. I'm just amazed at how many little things there are floating around this program.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #6
philandjan
Trainee Old Git
philandjan doesn't litterphilandjan doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You probably collapsed the cover panel. Look at the dge of the dialog for a draggable column and drag it towards the center to re-open it.

Kovid,
Thanks, you are most certainly a star and deserve loads of karma.
The way you know your way around this amazing piece of software....... anyone would think that you wrote it

Again,
philandjan is offline   Reply With Quote