Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 03-25-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
agarner
agarner has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.agarner has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.agarner has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.agarner has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nookcolor
Question on My File in Nook Color

Just bought a Nook Color about a week ago. Love it but have questions about the my file directory on the Nook.
I read only epub books that I install myself on the Nook from my PC. No problem setting up new directory's for each author and installing the epub on the nook.

My problem is when I'm in the my file on the Nook library all the files and dir are icons. When I click to change the view to file names only it goes to the root directory but wouldn't let me access the my files books, video, music, etc.

The icons waste too much space with their size would love to have the list all in filename dir format.

Thank you
Alan
agarner is offline   Reply With Quote