Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Avatar do you think fits WT best?
01 Mad Baby 6 11.11%
02 Gears Cranking 3 5.56%
03 pSock Puppet Theater 1 1.85%
04 Mandrake the Magician 2 3.70%
05 Tom Selleck 2 3.70%
06 W.C. Fields 2 3.70%
07 Tom and Jerry 0 0%
08 Stay Tuned 0 0%
09 What Avatar? 0 0%
10 Alfalfa 6 11.11%
11 Zorro 2 3.70%
12 FlorenceArt Original 12 22.22%
13 Buddy Jesus 2 3.70%
14 Rocky Horror 3 5.56%
15 Tom Waits 3 5.56%
16 Foghorn Leghorn 4 7.41%
17 Happy Chicken 0 0%
18 Portugal 1 1.85%
19 The Blue One next to the Fish 3 5.56%
20 Legalize Shemp 2 3.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #196
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Do I look different now?
You ALWAYS look different.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #197
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
You ALWAYS look different.
That is my goal!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #198
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
That is my goal!
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Old 06-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #199
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
My own little World Cup!

Wait a minute - I just realized my new avatar looks like a soccer ball! Oh crap!
Old 06-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #200
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Wait a minute - I just realized my new avatar looks like a soccer ball! Oh crap!
Well, actually, I was going to say it looks more like an egg. Humm, spinach and egg salad does sound good right now.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2010, 09:33 PM   #201
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Well, actually, I was going to say it looks more like an egg. Humm, spinach and egg salad does sound good right now.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #202
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Do I look different now?
looks like you've put on a bit of weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
YUM!!!!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:42 AM   #203
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Well, your wish of a Blue Jinn avatar is granted. I am making no claims about other wishes. By downloading this Blue Jinn, you agree that you have read the User Agreement that is on my desk under the pile of old papers somewhere, and that you agree to all its clauses. I will deny any responsibility for anything that may happen to you as a consequence of using an untested jinn as your avatar, including ending up inside a bottle.

Have fun

The Little Shop of Avatars

P.S. Let me know if this works. The avatars should be usable as provided but you will have to download them before you can upload them as an avatar image. They are all png files with transparent backgrounds.
Florence, thank you kindly for granting me use of the Blue Jinn. I signed the User Agreement and you are free of all liabilities that may arise from his magical tricky ways.

He is now unbottled!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:42 AM   #204
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
Florence, thank you kindly for granting me use of the Blue Jinn. I signed the User Agreement and you are free of all liabilities that may arise from his magical tricky ways.

He is now unbottled!
He looks great on you Javed.

I have a feeling reading the MR boards is going to become as close to a drug experience as I'll ever get (well, if you exclude alcohol anyway). Talking to many different and independent versions of myself
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:48 AM   #205
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
He looks great on you Javed.
Thank you!
Quote:
I have a feeling reading the MR boards is going to become as close to a drug experience as I'll ever get (well, if you exclude alcohol anyway). Talking to many different and independent versions of myself
Good to talk about it to someone you know I guess
Old 06-09-2010, 05:09 AM   #206
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Good to talk about it to someone you know I guess
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:32 AM   #207
kennyc

Quote:

He is now unbottled!
Old 06-09-2010, 11:29 AM   #208
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:

He is now unbottled!
Are you taking requests for wish fulfillment yet? Oh great & powerful Blue Jinn!!
Old 06-10-2010, 05:01 AM   #209
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Are you taking requests for wish fulfillment yet? Oh great & powerful Blue Jinn!!

Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Willoughby Station.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	755.7 KB
ID:	53102
Old 06-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #210
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:

Tags
! vote 12 !, !#12 should get your vote, #1 is the clear winner!, #12 it is!, 12 is the winner, 13 means lower taxes, don't waste a vote go #1, electionering spm, great contest wt! :), vote for number 13!!!