Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
Mike Cyra
Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Mike Cyra knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: none
Hi to Medical Professionals around the world from Emergency Laughter Author

Hello to everyone around the world! This is a superb international forum.

My name is Mike Cyra. I live in Columbus, Ohio USA. I've worked in emergency medicine and surgery and taught First Aid/CPR for well over 20-years.
Via this forum, I hope I can talk with many fellow health care professionals and readers, from every Nation, who love non fiction Real-Life medical stories.

I just published my new ebook EMERGENCY LAUGHTER. It's a collection of hilarious True-Life medical stories that explore how laughter helps the mind, heals to body and is a critical survival tool for all who deal with death and dying up close.

If you're an EMT, Paramedic, Surgical Technologist, Doctor, Nurse, Nurses Aid, Medical Assistant, or any of the special people who work in healthcare AND you love ebooks at a great price, drop me a line!

Thank you for your time!
Find me at Amazon.com Kindle Books: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004SCRV8U
Find me at Barnes & Noble: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...=2940012247384
Find me at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/47785
Mike Cyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Mike and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:47 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Mike. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:55 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread....

Have you seen the Author Self-Promotion Forum ... and also the Writers' Corner ... Just two of the many gems we have on board ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, hospitals, humor, medicine, nonfiction