Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Some Shortcovers questions

I tried PMing the guy from Shortcovers who posts here but he never got back to me. I have two questions.

1) I see a book I want to buy, but I am going to wait for a sale or promo code. Is there a wishlist feature so I can save the book for later?

2) Can you use Paypal? If not, does anyone know of any plans to get this? I am much more likely to buy something if I do not have to go looking for my CC

Thanks for any info...I did make my first Shortcovers buy recently now that I have the whole epub situation figured out and they are definitely on my radar now that I know their stuff will work with what I have. I still think the site is not as easy/nice to use as Fictionwise though and I hope it continues to improve.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote