Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
ssbkt
ssbkt began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sync Option

I've been using Calibre from a couple of months and I'm trying to optimize it for my purposes. It is a great application. I like the way News feeds "sync" with my reader when I plug it in and I wonder if there is some way to do that with my books.

Rather than sending the newly added books to my reader one at a time or selecting a few and sending them, I'd like to just have any newly added books sync'ed with my reader the next time I plug it in. Is this possible?
ssbkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, not at the moment.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
hakan42
Zealot
hakan42 is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook Classic rooted; Galaxy S IV with Aldiko, other older devices
Ticket #543 asks for a "sync" option as described here...

For the time being, I just sort my library on the "Date" column (which is the time a certain book is added to my library), and manually "send to device" my latest additions. Works good enough for me

Regards,
Hakan

P.S.: A real "sync on next reconnect" option would be nice, nevertheless
hakan42 is offline   Reply With Quote