Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-24-2008, 04:05 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
games for PocketPC & Palm & Symbian - Make me an offer

I bought a complete set of games inorder to get a discount, and it includes versions for devices I don't have.

I don't have a Palm PDA, so I want to sell this copy for $10. I accept payment through Paypal, and will email the game.

Try the shareware, and see if you like it.
http://www.windowsgames.co.uk/slay.html
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Slay for Symbian UIQ

I bought a complete set of games in order to get a discount, and it includes versions for devices I don't have.

I don't have a Symbian, so I want to sell this copy for $10. I accept payment through Paypal, and will email the game.

Advert
Old 04-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Slay/Conquest/General for PocketPC $20

I bought a complete set of games in order to get a discount, and it includes versions for devices I don't have.

I don't have a PocketPC device, so I want to sell these games for $20. I accept payment through Paypal, and will email the game.

http://www.windowsgames.co.uk/conquest.html
http://www.windowsgames.co.uk/thegeneral.html
Old 04-30-2008, 08:42 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

there doesn't seem to be any interest, so I'm open to an offer. How much do you want to pay?
Old 04-30-2008, 08:51 PM   #5
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
If no-one makes a decent offer, I'd take the PocketPC games for $6 ($2 each). The reason I'm being so cheap is that I don't actually use my PocketPC these days but might do sometime in the future.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert