Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
b.benes
b.benes began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Count pages Plugin

I installed Count pages Plugin and defined a Pages column. When I try to use the plugin, the Customize Count Pages window appears for me to (I think) type
the column name. But it dont´accept anything. What am I doing wrong?
b.benes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.benes View Post
I installed Count pages Plugin and defined a Pages column. When I try to use the plugin, the Customize Count Pages window appears for me to (I think) type
the column name. But it dont´accept anything. What am I doing wrong?
You should use th 'Lookup name' starts with a #
Hover over the column heading to see the lookup name
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #3
b.benes
b.benes began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy

I used the look up name #pages and nothing changed. My OS is a Windows 7 and I have well over 14K books. Should I send more information?
b.benes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.benes View Post
I used the look up name #pages and nothing changed. My OS is a Windows 7 and I have well over 14K books. Should I send more information?

You might try configuring via
Preferences: Plugins: User_Interface: Count Pages

I use the same lookup name on XP.

Are you running V1.2.0 of the PI?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:17 AM   #5
opitzs
Avid Reader
opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.opitzs can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, PRS T1, Kobo Glo
Is the pages column an integer column?
I didn't need to write the name of the column, the plugin showed me the available integer columns...
opitzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert