Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-23-2014, 08:41 AM   #1
paulfrance
paulfrance began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx BOOK M96
Problem with Onyx Neo Reader Selection

Hello,
I have just bought the new Onyx BOOX M96 to read books in PDF.
I'm quite happy with that but I have a problem to zoom on the pdfs.
I use the "Selection" tool which works great but the selection changes when I change the page. Is there a way to keep the selection in memory for all the pages of the pdf?
Because I don't want to use the selection tool each time I change the page.

Thank you

Paul
paulfrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
japinder
jp
japinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air, Remarkable 1, Kindle Oasis 2
+1

Sorely missing some advanced crop functionality.

Jp
japinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2014, 05:54 AM   #3
japinder
jp
japinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air, Remarkable 1, Kindle Oasis 2
In the end, I just switched to using 'briss' for cropping the file & then loading the modified file into my M96.

I had another graphic heavy PDF, which contained color background & other heavy graphic designs. Used 'k2pdfopt' to strip the extraneous parts & convert to grayscale. Not elegant, but workable. With the original heavy color file, the M96 took a lot of time to redraw the page & even then the result was horrible.

Haven't yet gotten around to using Calibre yet.

Jp
japinder is offline   Reply With Quote