Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 10-16-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
Question Where to buy the JoinTech JE100 ?

I have been thinking of buying the JoinTech JE100 since it seems like device that will suit my needs the best; however, I am finding it very hard to locate a place that sells this.

So far I have only found www.sale4online.com, and they supposedly also have a sale going on for $250 for the JE100 ... but when I tried to purchase it, the PayPal amount showed up as $270. When I e-mailed them (which is the ONLY way to get in touch with them, and they have only one address) -- the email bounced back ... TWICE !! So I am not feeling very confident going with them.

I also e-mailed the JoinTech sales staff directly, and yet to hear back from them.

Does anyone know of any other place online that might carry this neat little device ?
rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Rana,

I might be able to get you a United States distributor for the OEM version. They accept paypal. If you really want to buy one let me know and I'll get the info and price to you. This device is a newer addition to their inventory so I'm not sure how many they have.

I know they are closing out the SmartQ7s they have in stock in favor of a newer device. The price they gave me for a SmartQ7 seemed pretty good. $224. I think they had seven left. If anyone is interested send me a PM.

Last edited by ColdSun; 10-16-2009 at 05:08 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2009, 10:23 PM   #3
Frankr
Zealot
Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EzReader, Sony 650, Kindle 5, Onyx i62HD, Kobo Aura HD
I also want a JE100. So if anyone knows of a trust worthy dealer with a fair price, please post their name here. This device is the perfect weight and size for my needs. (250 gm, 182x117x14)
And I happen to like LCD e-readers.
Frankr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:21 PM   #4
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Frank - see ColdSun's post over here -- https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=27

The guy selling on ebay doesn't have stock right now, but will likely get some soon. I had one interaction with him and he definitely seems trustworthy.

Also, www.sale4online.com has fixed the PayPal issue they had and are now selling the JE100 for $250 including free shipping.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:00 AM   #5
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by rana View Post
Frank - see ColdSun's post over here -- https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=27

The guy selling on ebay doesn't have stock right now, but will likely get some soon. I had one interaction with him and he definitely seems trustworthy.

Also, www.sale4online.com has fixed the PayPal issue they had and are now selling the JE100 for $250 including free shipping.
Rana,

That is good news about them fixing the pricing problem. I have been quite pleased with my ordering process with them.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
AlanMc
Enthusiast
AlanMc began at the beginning.

Device: SmartQ7
Good news. Eletroworld also have JE100, it is only $199.99.
http://www.eletroworld.cn/nb/je100.htm
AlanMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #7
Frankr
Zealot
Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EzReader, Sony 650, Kindle 5, Onyx i62HD, Kobo Aura HD
Does anyone know what eletroworld's final cost would be shipped to the US, and paid via Paypal? (I can not bring myself to order from sales4online, because they are still unreachable via email, and do not provide other contact info.)
Frankr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #8
rana
Gadget Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankr View Post
Does anyone know what eletroworld's final cost would be shipped to the US, and paid via Paypal? (I can not bring myself to order from sales4online, because they are still unreachable via email, and do not provide other contact info.)
Just so you know, Sale4online *is* the online storefront for JoinTech.

You can e-mail them directly at "sales@jointech.com.hk" or "admin@jointech.com.hk". I purchased mine after contacting them at both of these e-mails and they got back to me asking me to send the PayPal payment to "admin@jointech.com.hk" direcly. The details of the PayPal transaction shows the vendor name as "Sale4Online".

Got mine shipped by DHL International Express within about 10 days (took a little bit of time for them to get it shipped out, but once it was shipped, I had it in my hand in 3 days).

Hope this helps !
Old 11-08-2009, 09:36 AM   #9
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankr View Post
I live in Texas and the total price was $238.00.

Price is 199.99.
Paypal will add 4.9% bank fee
Shipping is $30.00 by EMS express

So that is only a $12 difference. I got mine from Sale4online and I got mine in about 7 days. I think getting it through Eletroworld will take longer. I think it took about 2 weeks to get my Smart Q.

Ellen

Last edited by imaredr; 11-08-2009 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Correct info
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote