Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
lrf2lrs error

The books I was converting was in Mobipocket format. I converted it to LRF and then I wanted to convert it to LRS.

I was trying to convert this LRF to LRS and received the following error.

lrf2lrs "Star Trek - TNG - Destiny Book II Mere Mortals.lrf"
Parsing LRF...
Creating XML...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "lrfparser.py", line 161, in <module>
File "lrfparser.py", line 156, in main
File "lrfparser.py", line 93, in to_xml
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'Star Trek\xae: Destiny: Mere Mortals_thumbnail.jpeg'
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:45 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
send me the lrf
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2008, 08:48 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ok, I'll go make a ticket for it.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:52 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Ticket created and I've just attached the PRC and the LRF so you can have a go with whichever you need.