Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-07-2015, 07:21 PM   #1
anonymust
Book Reader
anonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Pocketbook *** (Touch HD 3)
Post Splitting 2 page (side-by-side) into One page PDF

Can Calibre split PDF documents?

My situation:
I have a PDF Document, but it is in landscape mode, and one page of the PDF is two pages of the PDF document. (if that makes sense)

I want to have this PDF file basically split down the middle (literally) to make single pages.

I have a e-reader that doesn't so so well with PDF documents. the only way I can read a 2 paged PDF is when tell the e-reader to view PDF '2 columns', but it messes up my reading layout
anonymust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 07:47 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I think this might help PDF cropping software: BRISS
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ebook, landscape, landscape mode, split, two page