Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
New StoryBundle - YA Bundle

There's a new Storybundle up! A PWYW ebook bundle, and if you pay over $10 you get 2 bonus books. There's 5 days left until the end of the bundle.

Books:

Feyland: The Dark Realm - Anthea Sharp
"Feyland: The Dark Realm is pure, delightful fantasy. I thoroughly enjoyed this engaging quest and romance. It blurred the lines between reality and gaming … I love the way in which Sharp weaves fairy folklore and Scottish ballads into this tale." –Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Scourge - David H. Burton
"This book is one part J.K. Rowling, one part Lemony Snicket, one part H.G Wells/Jules Verne, and all parts awesome!" –Tiffany's Bookshelf

Powerless - Jason Letts
"...highly recommended to anyone who likes a good fantasy." –Reader Review

The Blemished - Sarah Dalton
"The Blemished is phenomenal and riveting. It is like no other book that I have ever read." –Written by Brittan

Closed Hearts - Susan Quinn
"Awesome writing, an engaging story, and I'm so looking forward to reading the third book. Like The Hunger Games, this is a series that I'll read over again every so often, and that's something I rarely do." –Reader Review

Bonus books (both are sequels):
Feyland: The Bright Court by Anthea Sharp
The Vanished by Sarah Dalton

I haven't read any of these authors before - anyone know something about them or read some of their work?
Old 09-12-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
This has been up for a couple of weeks. See the following thread for details:
StoryBundle - The Young Adult Bundle (Ends Tuesday, September 17, 2013)

There's also a free book just for subscribing to their newsletter.
Advert
Old 09-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Ah. Obviously my search skills are lacking. Thanks for pointing out the earlier thread.

Although, I'd still like to know if anyone has read these authors.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Thanks, all.

No problem, Rbneader.

Please see hwlester's link above.

This thread is closed.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-12-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
bundle, fiction, storybundle