Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-31-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
bodhikhalid
bodhikhalid began at the beginning.

Device: none
About CHM reader?

I cannot find the CHM reader apk on the market. I try ireader but my .chm file just wont work. Can anyone provide me the CHM reader apk? Thanks.
bodhikhalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #2
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
Why don't you try iReader? It can read CHM files so nicely!
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2011, 09:53 AM   #3
bodhikhalid
bodhikhalid began at the beginning.

Device: none
I tried iReader, even the latest version. But it can show the first page of the subtitle of my .chm file, but can not turn parges, page up/down, or scroll down. I'm not sure what when wrong. But I'm sure that it works fine for the txt.file that come with the programme. By the way, i'm using WITS MID android 2.2, it does not have a scroll or tab, but just the volume button. It does not work too. So, if the iReader does not fit my device? That's why i thought CHM reader may help.
bodhikhalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #4
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
By the way, I also would like to ask wquestion here if some knowledgable person can aswer. iReader does not handle big (like 300MB) CHM files so nicely. It's slow for them. Which CHM reader should I use for them?
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote