Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-21-2012, 04:49 AM   #16
renehasekamp
renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I use an Eee pad Transformer TF101 and a Nexus 7.
Hi,
Today (until early 2013) they sell moon reader pro with 50% reduction and I decided to buy it. I had to authorise dropbox again, and now the sync works!
There also is a new free version today. Maybe it works there too.
The folder structure in dropbox for moon reader has changed too, so to be certain I also deleted the old moon folder in dropbox. But that probably was not necessary.
Anyway, I can sync now between my three devices.
renehasekamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #17
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
I recently purchased a Samsung Note II and love the idea of sync'ing my reading between it and my Nook. Although I have been using Cool Reader (and love it) I loaded Moon+ Pro on my phone so that I could sync with the Nook. That worked great. I have not been able to install Moon+ Pro on my Nook. I rooted it using TouchNooter 2-3-1. I tried to install from the Google Play website. I see that some of you have it running. What did you do differently that I should try? What a great Christmas present this would be if it all works.
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #18
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
I should have mentioned that my Nook is the Simple Touch. Thanks.
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:29 AM   #19
Aussie
Aussie began at the beginning.

Device: ACER Iconia A1-830
Moon Reader and Chapters page?

Hi,

Anyone knows how to open an eBook in Moon Reader Pro without having the Chapters page displayed immediately after opening the book (a dark grey table with the chapters in the book)?

Very annoying. Could not find any settings regarding this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 04:58 AM   #20
renehasekamp
renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.renehasekamp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I use an Eee pad Transformer TF101 and a Nexus 7.
Chapters page

Opening with the chapters page only happens the very first time you open a book. Is that so annoying?
If you open it the second time (after you read some pages or after you went straight to chapter 1 it opens at the page where you stopped reading.

If I open a paper book for the first time I have to work through blank pages, title pages, copyright pages etc.
In Moon I can go straight to chapter one thanks to the chapter page.
renehasekamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:39 PM   #21
Aussie
Aussie began at the beginning.

Device: ACER Iconia A1-830
Quote:
Originally Posted by renehasekamp View Post
Opening with the chapters page only happens the very first time you open a book. Is that so annoying?
If you open it the second time (after you read some pages or after you went straight to chapter 1 it opens at the page where you stopped reading.

If I open a paper book for the first time I have to work through blank pages, title pages, copyright pages etc.
In Moon I can go straight to chapter one thanks to the chapter page.
Thanks for your reply. I know all that you commented about and yes, it is annoying to me, particularly when I am organizing my libraries. Most of the books have a TOC or similar and I always edit them in Sigil putting the TOC after the titlepage or cover so, if I want jump to a chapter the first time I just go to that page and select what I want. And of course, I use bookmarks and history.

I am not a control freak but I like to have some control when possible. Other readers offer this option as default and I would like to see Moon Reader have the same.

Cheers!
Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:30 PM   #22
josiebops
josiebops began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 3
Problem with Moon Reader

I've been using Moon Reader with my Galaxy Tab 3 but all of a sudden I can't find the books, mags, etc I download. All my downloads disappeared. Even when I go to my device download file it says file can't be found. What's up with that???
josiebops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 10:22 AM   #23
shelleymac
shelleymac began at the beginning.

Device: nook
I have Moon reader on a Nook and for some reason my instructions when reading a book and trying to change an option, have all turned to Spanish and I can't figure out how to change them back to English
shelleymac is offline   Reply With Quote