Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
luke8ball
luke8ball began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Tablet
Use as a graphics input device?

I own a Nook Tablet, and instead of buying a graphics input device for my PC, I was wondering if it's possible to use the Nook instead?

Any advice is appreciated!
luke8ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
I think you're mixing apples with oranges. A graphics tablet actually sends a certain signal to the computer that the drivers interpret and turn into, say a Photoshop image or something.

It's possible to have an app send some kind of signal over the USB cable (or bluetooth maybe), but the computer has to know what to do with it. It wouldn't know your Nook as a "peripheral".
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote