Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
Sidney Knight
Sidney Knight began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Kindle
Post Alex (a Psychological Mystery Thriller) FREE for 5 DAYS!

Hi readers,

My name is Sidney Knight, and I just thought I'd let you know that my debut novel, 'Alex', a psychological mystery thriller, is now COMPLETELY FREE for 5 DAYS on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, and worldwide. The book has been received well, and currently holds a 4/5 star rating on Amazon, which is comprised of over 115 reviews.

The free promotion runs from "SATURDAY 27th JULY", and finishes on "WEDNESDAY 31st JULY".

If you enjoy the book, I would really appreciate it if you could spare just a few seconds to write a review on Amazon. (I hate asking people this, believe me! But, since I'm a self-published author, just one or two sentences really will go a long way)

If you have any friends or family you think might be interested, please feel free to spread the word via social media or however you wish.

Here are the links to the free book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

Best wishes,

Sidney Knight
Sidney Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #2
Gronk
Zealot
Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, PW2, Sony PRS 950, 350
Thanks for the book. However I am not a book reviewer. I am a book reader. I hope you understand.
Gronk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bookgiveaway, freebook, freebookpromotion, freeebook, freekindlereads