Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Question Missing CP Options

I have been trying to figure out how to place a signature (the reading competition to be specific), and I've learned that I am missing that option (and possibly others).

According to a screen shot posted for me to see, other users have this: Proper CP User Options

But, I am seeing this: My CP User Options

, greatly appreciated
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:03 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
I have the "Edit Signature" line enabled.

Try this link to see if you can at least access your signature, even if it is not displayed on the left side of the screen.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:09 PM   #3
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I received an error message
Quote:
Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature.
Thank you for the link.

Well, now at least I know its blocked; the question now is why?
Old 12-30-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi, Nyssa

Your User CP will automatically open the signature option when you are a member for at least 8 full days and have at least 10 posts. It will automatically show up in your User CP.

You joined on Dec 29th, so it looks like you will be able to make a signature by Jan 7th.

dreams
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:32 PM   #5
Nyssa
Series Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Hi, Nyssa

Your User CP will automatically open the signature option when you are a member for at least 8 full days and have at least 10 posts. It will automatically show up in your User CP.

You joined on Dec 29th, so it looks like you will be able to make a signature by Jan 7th.

dreams
Thank you for explaining. I really appreciate it!

Tags
cp user, issues