Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-31-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
Ozric
Zealot
Ozric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watch

Device: way too many =)
Sony PRS-505 (Silver) - $60

I have a silver Sony PRS-505 for sale. It's only seen light-to-moderate use and is in excellent physical condition. I believe it has all the firmware upgrades--it can read EPUB. It comes with the brown soft cover, also in great condition, as well as a functional USB cable. I'm also including a Book Armor hard case with zipper closure and a 4 GB SD card.

I'm looking to get around $60 USD, figuring that about $10 of that will go to USPS Priority Mail and PayPal's transaction fee. PayPal is preferred. Shipping in the US is also preferred, but if you're interested and live in another country, we can probably come to an agreeable arrangement.

Here's a link to the Picasa Web Album:

https://picasaweb.google.com/ozric19...eat=directlink

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	505-1.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	81977   Click image for larger version

Name:	505-2.JPG
Views:	252
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	81978   Click image for larger version

Name:	505-3.JPG
Views:	258
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	81979  

Last edited by Ozric; 02-25-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Ozric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:24 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Put them as attachments here.

(Don't make them too large or they'll be deleted.)

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2012, 01:18 PM   #3
Ozric
Zealot
Ozric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watch

Okay, I see...thanks very much!
Old 02-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #4
Andre
Enthusiast
Andre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-500
pm send.

Last edited by Andre; 02-05-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #5
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
They are still great little readers.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #6
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
Excellent Seller

Just an FYI for interested buyers. I have purchased from this seller and he takes excellent care of his electronics. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again. He ships quickly and carefully.
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
Musashi
Zealot
Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4th Generation. Kindle Paperwhite.
How much to ship to Brazil?
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #8
Ozric
Zealot

I actually might have a buyer. But if it doesn't work out, I'll be updating this thread with a cheaper price.

And thanks for the kind words, mapabl...it was definitely a pleasure to do business with you
Old 02-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #9
Ozric
Zealot

I'm closing this because I'll be putting it up on eBay in a few days.