Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-11-2006, 09:25 AM   #1
R2D2
Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Place for Irex to cool down the geeks

Actually this whole iLliad experience seems to be a lot of fun, if you can take it not too serious.

While I am not taking it too serious I can totally understand that some of you have become angry, if they consider the amount of money they have spent. Maybe even the Irex people are now looking for a meditation thread, at least I would if I would be working there. And not because they are so bad, but because good intentions (selling beta iLiads) became a bit complicated. Having had fun with an online shop myself I can totally understand that...and that was a tiny SAPless one...

So before things are in danger of becoming ugly here, why not someone from Irex make a honest posting here? Tell us what happened and what is going on at the moment, so that wecan be a happy geek family again?

If Irex don't dare to post here, because they are afraid of people jamming your mailbox by asking questions even the desinger of the Iliad did not think about, just send order #324 (or the commander or HenryCat or tribble or ...) an email and I/they will post it here. Everybody else please don't reply to this thread.

Greetings from the Meditator. ;-)

Last edited by R2D2; 07-11-2006 at 10:08 AM.
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote