Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-28-2012, 12:45 PM   #316
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I would take down my serial number If I were you.
but I told you that a couple of times already. Also cross posting is evil.

If you really want to get people attention on this thread? Jailbreak the paperwhite. : D

Otherwise this is just advertising look-at-me noise : )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #317
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
There is now a 5.3.0 jailbreak (which also works on 5.2.0):
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=198446
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:37 PM   #318
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
Sorry, one question.

If i want to remove this jailbreak... Can i do it running "restore device" in kindle paperwhite menu?

Thanks.
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #319
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Sorry, one question.

If i want to remove this jailbreak... Can i do it running "restore device" in kindle paperwhite menu?

Thanks.
No.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:21 AM   #320
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Thank you very much ixtab
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:42 AM   #321
mano42
mano42 is a marvel to beholdmano42 is a marvel to beholdmano42 is a marvel to beholdmano42 is a marvel to beholdmano42 is a marvel to beholdmano42 is a marvel to beholdmano42 is a marvel to beholdmano42 is a marvel to beholdmano42 is a marvel to beholdmano42 is a marvel to beholdmano42 is a marvel to behold

Device: k3, k4, k5, pw
sorry, wrong thread

Last edited by mano42; 12-05-2012 at 04:47 AM. Reason: wrong thread
mano42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:59 PM   #322
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I tweaked the first post to link to ixtab's 5.3 JailBreak (YAY!) .

Please try to post in the adequate threads, it'll be much easier on ixtab & me, and it'll most likely get you faster & more accurate responses .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #323
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Released USBNetwork v0.7.N (updated binaries).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:48 AM   #324
CaseyCZ
CaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and graceCaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and graceCaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and graceCaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and graceCaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and graceCaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and graceCaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and graceCaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and graceCaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and graceCaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and graceCaseyCZ herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi all,
I've got a kinda situation here.. I'm trying to update my KT from 5.1.2 to 5.3.2 but I still get the error 006. So I found out that I should uninstall jailbreak first. Unfortunatelly when i try that.. i get error 007 so i cannot proceed. Anyone has any idea? I don't care about screensavers now.. just wanna do the update :/ .

Edit: .. So i tried to reflash it .. following Small debricking guide for “noobs” and its back to normal!! Also did jailbreak 1.7N with update 5.3.2.

Thanks to all of you guys ;-)

Last edited by CaseyCZ; 01-21-2013 at 04:20 PM.
CaseyCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #325
thelastgunslingr
thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.thelastgunslingr is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi, how are you all?

I have 5.3.1 Paperwhite jailbroken with 1.6.N with custom screensavers kindle-linkss-0.6.N . I've read thoroughly across a few threads such as this one, the screensavers one, and ixtab's, but I am slightly confused about the new 5.3.3 update.

Do I uninstall the current jailbreak, then install the new 1.7.N jailbreak, then update 5.3.3 and apply kindle-linkss-0.7.N?

Or may I just apply the update_jailbreak_bridge_1.7.N, update to 5.3.3, then install kindle-linkss-0.7.N ?

Or do I have to uninstall the current jailbreak, then install ixtab's jailbreak to even update to 5.3.3?

Sorry if that sounded confusing at all, thank you for taking the time to read this
thelastgunslingr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:30 PM   #326
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Try this for hints at how to do the upgrade and preserve the Jailbreak.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=192
In particular - follow along until the point where the new (KUAL) launcher is working.

And not to worry if it all goes wrong, you can always re-install the Amazon 5.3.1 image and try again.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:21 AM   #327
edonor
edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Hello:
I have a inquetud, ¿you know if you are tabajando to update the version 5.3.2 Jailbreak for KT??.
I do not mind waiting, but I have doubts, no longer available
Greetings

Last edited by edonor; 02-13-2013 at 09:25 AM.
edonor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #328
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Jailbreak will never be for 5.3.2.

And we are not "working hard" on that. since the solution of "rolling back your device" to 5.x works just fine.

So. Use the old way. That will work fine.

Cheers
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #329
edonor
edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'edonor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Thanks, what do you recommend to link back to version 5.xx?
Greetings.
edonor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:46 AM   #330
twobob

Um... err...

Gah... I don't have a paperwhite..

Someone must have a link to the original PW binary.

read: for more details.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...22&postcount=3
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=198446

Tags
5.1.0, 5.2.0, jailbreak, kindle touch hacks, paperwhite, touch