Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 04-22-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD

Hi Folks,

Is it possible or even desirable for the forums to KEEP the Avatar and Signature in use at the time of the Post, Some posts just don't make sense if either of these have changed,

Anyway just a thought,

By the way, I have no idea what possible use I could be, but I'd like to volunteer my services to the site in any way, shape, or form,

Keep Up the Really Great Work Folks,

Old 04-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not 1 reply, yet lots of views, am I that boring ?
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2010, 05:09 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
Not 1 reply, yet lots of views, am I that boring ?
Not at all. Maybe, others do like I do. Lately, there are so many posts that I tend to do a quick view of as much as I can. I don't think I've been posting as much either. I've been trying to do better lately.

I agree about the avatars not matching comments later. What I tried to do before was to put a picture of the member's avatar in my post with a comment so it would make sense later. Sometimes the avatars change too quickly or I don't make it to a thread post.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I'm not sure that the current forum software has the capacity to do that. It has been kicked around a few times and I recall vaguely that was the answer we got.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 05:46 AM   #5
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin

Dreams, Pshrynk, Thanks both, oh well just a thought, shame if it can't be done, though what we do have is great, just odd tweeks we could do with,

Dreams yeah you've not been around SO much, Pshrynk either, lots of the main contributors seem to have gone rather quiet, Real Shame!

Anyway thanks again both,

Best Regards
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2010, 08:49 AM   #6
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
Dreams, Pshrynk, Thanks both, oh well just a thought, shame if it can't be done, though what we do have is great, just odd tweeks we could do with,

Dreams yeah you've not been around SO much, Pshrynk either, lots of the main contributors seem to have gone rather quiet, Real Shame!

Anyway thanks again both,

Best Regards
It goes back and forth. Sometimes there is a lot of activity and sometimes it just sits there for great periods of time.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote