Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
glc3
glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'glc3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
LOVE: A book of love poems for the Kindle

Introducing Love by George L. Cook III for the Amazon Kindle. A collection of poems based on all types of love. Love of a spouse or partner. The love of a child. The love for a family, and even the love of your favorite sports team.

Read one of the poems included in the book below.

I Do ( Dedicated to my wife Quanda )

Two words that mean everything
Two words that come with a ring
Two words that stand for something
Two words that without which I have nothing.

By George L. Cook III

This poem is from the new book for the Amazon Kindle, LOVE ( $1.00 ) A collection of poems about love, relationships and heartache.

Buy the book for the Kindle at Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HD67DA
glc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I had to post and let you know I read your title initially and thought it was a book of poems expressing love FOR the kindle.... It wouldn't surprise me in this day and age.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
jillianlove
jillianlove began at the beginning.

Device: nexus 7
Thanks for sharing! Love to read from good love poems I also like to read short romantic poetry and famous love poems. love poems are so heart warming to read.

Last edited by jillianlove; 11-27-2012 at 12:41 AM.
jillianlove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle, love, poetry, romance