Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
cute little kittens

(topic was a lure)

Hello people. It has been about 45-50 days. I hope everyone is well. Let me just jump right into it. I am sorry for what occured a couple months back. I was speaking more out of rage than anything else. A few of you know me well enough by now to determine my bullshit level without me trying to sell you something. But in explanation anyways...

I dont support needless killing, but I have been in the war business for over 18 years. When they played the video I was furious. Not only did it attack my country it attacked what I train the US military to do for a living. It was calling me and everything about me bad. I was more "bomb iran" in comment then I was in heart.

I don't want little FN babies to die and all that...and you are retarded if you think so. I was simply pissed. Around that time every political thread was anti American spoken by a bunch of non Americans. I couldnt even look in the forum without seeing something anti my-religion or anti my-country. This is not a free country, this is a privately owned web site. Censorship should have been used. A personal attack against one's nation should be considered as a personal attack against one's self (which is illegal by forum rules).

I am not the first American to state "drop the bomb on them" without thinking it through.

---------------------------
I dont care though I am not back as before and didn't plan to be back in the lounge. I am on everyday to work on my epub collection and was bored so I figured I would get on and say hi to the new members. I still use the site, that never changed.
-----------------------------

The point is I would appreciate it if people would not jump on the threads again and pick a fight over what happened 45-50 days ago. If you want to hate me then hate me, just do it quietly please. No mean PMs either please.
All old friends please feel free to drop me a line if you would like.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:48 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...743#post923743

leave me the hell alone people.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
A personal attack against one's nation should be considered as a personal attack against one's self
That is not remotely a rational position.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:45 PM   #4
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
This thread is nothing but flame bait from someone who espoused genocide. Sickening. How is this person allowed to be a member here after that? Talk about violating a TOS!

Oh yeah, and there's another one still on this forum, part of that cadre of horrible in that original thread. One who was viciously racist and now he's treated like he never said what he said.

Last edited by Dusty Bottoms; 05-23-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms View Post
This thread is nothing but flame bait from someone who espoused genocide. Sickening. How is this person allowed to be a member here after that? Talk about violating a TOS!

Oh yeah, and there's another one still on this forum, part of that cadre of horrible in that original thread. One who was viciously racist and now he's treated like he never said what he said.

It is weak minded to let words bother you so much. Sure, I got my beliefs and part of them beliefs is that war and civilian casualties are at times justified.

I already stated that I was a bit rash and over upset when I posted a while back. I should have stated my beliefs then how I did just now and not by saying "melt them down." I got caught up in the emotions is all.

I am not asking for anyone here to like me or want to hang...just to not harass is all.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:00 PM   #6
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Well, alright now. Happy-Terd wasn't having the best of days, hes probably been dealing with some junk, and in his profession people don't make it and it hurts. IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH HIM, BLOODY WELL TAKE IT UP IN PM's!

As for me, all is forgiven. Stuff happens, we post things we don't entirely mean, and thats life. Happy_Terd, I salute you for your service.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
It is weak minded to let words bother you so much. Sure, I got my beliefs and part of them beliefs is that war and civilian casualties are at times justified.

I already stated that I was a bit rash and over upset when I posted a while back. I should have stated my beliefs then how I did just now and not by saying "melt them down." I got caught up in the emotions is all.

I am not asking for anyone here to like me or want to hang...just to not harass is all.
If this was my site I would have banned your ass and that racist sidekick of yours in that thread in a heartbeat. Your views are fascist, they not only violate the TOS of this site but the terms of being a human being. And don't try and couch it in soft words. You espoused wiping out whole peoples just because you got your panties in a bunch over someone calling the murderers in that video what they were, murderers.

And now you come back here to stir up the pot by spouting some more nationalistic claptrap. You know what; screw your country. And screw your soldiers. While we're at it, screw my country, and all the stupid countries that breed good little slaves like you who gleefully sanction murder and death under the guise of freedom and necessity.

And anybody who actually friends you, or partakes in your threads or the threads of that racist tick, I find them just as repugnant as you merely by their association.

*Told you this thread was flame bait*
Old 05-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #8
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
If this was my site I would have banned your ass and that racist sidekick of yours in that thread in a heartbeat. Your views are fascist, they not only violate the TOS of this site but the terms of being a human being. And don't try and couch it in soft words. You espoused wiping out whole peoples just because you got your panties in a bunch over someone calling the murderers in that video what they were, murderers.

And now you come back here to stir up the pot by spouting some more nationalistic claptrap. You know what; screw your country. And screw your soldiers. While we're at it, screw my country, and all the stupid countries that breed good little slaves like you who gleefully sanction murder and death under the guise of freedom and necessity.

And anybody who actually friends you, or partakes in your threads or the threads of that racist tick, I find them just as repugnant as you merely by their association.

*Told you this thread was flame bait*
I have nothing to add to this other than my applause - bravo
Old 05-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #9
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Dusty, for all intents and purposes, you are no worse than you see him to be. Your signature line espouses "Do what you want because a pirate is free! You are a pirate!" As such, you obviously support pirates and all they have done and do. Rape, murder, theft, etc... These are all things which you claim to be against, yet you support. Leave Happy_Terd alone dude, hes done nothing to you, he posted something that he doesn't mean, and you know what, your no better.

This wasn't a flame bate so much as a public address to get people to leave him alone, hes learned his lesson, let him be.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #10
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
One who was viciously racist and now he's treated like he never said what he said.
That's because he makes mostly cute little nonsense posts in cute little nonsense threads that I usually avoid. But I saw his racist rant in that thread before the moderators edited it out. Both of 'em accidentally let it slip and show what they really think, and now want to pretend it didn't happen.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
Dusty Bottoms
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon Man View Post
Dusty, for all intents and purposes, you are no worse than you see him to be. Your signature line espouses "Do what you want because a pirate is free! You are a pirate!" As such, you obviously support pirates and all they have done and do. Rape, murder, theft, etc... These are all things which you claim to be against, yet you support. Leave Happy_Terd alone dude, hes done nothing to you, he posted something that he doesn't mean, and you know what, your no better.

This wasn't a flame bate so much as a public address to get people to leave him alone, hes learned his lesson, let him be.
No, my signature espouses watching a children's television clip that's linked when you click on the bolded 'pirate' word.

Don't try and reduce this to some pithy and untrue comparison. And yes, I am better. Compared to him I'm a shining light for humanity. People who espouse genocide aren't worthy of being in any civilised community, neither are their racist sidekicks, or the silly people who defend them.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
Spoon Man
Groupie

Seriously, hes entitled to his personal beliefs as you are yours, let the man be.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #13
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:

Yes, Dusty's light-hearted comment in his signature line is exactly the same as when HT said, "I do not agree with killing for the sake of killing but I do agree with dropping the atomic bomb and killing the ENTIRE group of people to support our cause. If that makes me a racist then I guess I am. Fucking live with it" (cut and paste from his post)

If that's the level of rigorous logic that you apply to your arguments, I think you can safely be ignored from now on.

Last edited by Bilbo1967; 05-23-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #14
Dusty Bottoms
Banned

Quote:
Seriously, hes entitled to his personal beliefs as you are yours, let the man be.
Genocide is not an opinion, it's a racist, fascist, inhuman act. Those who espouse it are not worthy of inclusion in any community.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #15
Laz116
Guru
Laz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Sony PRS-700
It seems the hippies were correct.

The world is a wheel, man. It's all circular. Even here at mobileread.

Think about that for a moment, Happy_Terd.

Lockdown imminent, imo.
Closed Thread

Tags
a happy_terd production