Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-03-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
Deals at BestBuy.com on SONY M-Edge Covers/Lights Save 50%

Hi - I've been looking for awhile for the M-Edge Leisure jacket for my Sony Touch PRS-600 to go on sale. Checking at BestBuy.com proved to be worthwhile. They have all their Sony M-Edge covers for the PRS-300 and the PRS-600 (supposedly will work with the PRS-505 as well) on sale for 50% off. They also have the black book light for the PRS-300 and PRS-600 for $9.99 each. They will ship to a store nearby for free. There seems to be about a week wait.

Just thought I'd share this if someone's in the market to change or needs a cover or light for their PRS-600 or PRS-300. Sorry, nothing for the PRS-900.

Enjoy - Mary from WI
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
I didn't see the light (which was all I was interested in since I have a cover on backorder from Borders which was just $7.50), but here are all the Sony products and accessories for those who would like a link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstempl...s&nrp=15&iht=n

Edit: Found the light also: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/M-Edge+A...ight&cp=1&lp=2

Here's one for the pocket edition (also on sale for $9.99): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/M-Edge+A...ight&cp=1&lp=4

Last edited by eric11210; 09-03-2010 at 01:24 PM.
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
Tinks
Zealot
Tinks doesn't litterTinks doesn't litter

Device: Voyage
I thought the M-EDGE book light had just 1 model. In the pictures, they all look the same. I want to buy a book light since it's such a good price, but I still haven't bought an eReader yet.
Tinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
lacymarie7575
reading about reading ;->
lacymarie7575 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, BB
DAMN!!!!! i just spent 35.00 on the latitude jacked at the m-edge website....plus 5 for shipping...oh well. i didnt even know that u could but sony reader accessories from best buy....lesson learned i guess sniffsniff
lacymarie7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #5
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Does anyone know if the M-edge light fits the Sony brand cover? I have one on order at Borders.com, but it's backordered. However, at Borders I'm paying just $7.50 for the cover whereas the cover from M-Edge is $17.50 here meaning I'll get the light to definitely fit but will also spend a lot more money on the cover. The ideal would be if the light would work with the Sony brand cover. . .
Advert
Old 09-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #6
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
eric11210 - I don't think there is any Sony case that will fit an M-Edge light. The
M-Edge light has that flat edge that slides into a pocket of the M-Edge case and you'd have to somehow modify a Sony case to make that work. Sony cases usually need a clip on light. That's my thoughts anyway.
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #7
eric11210
Addict

Okay,thanks for letting me know. Now I have to decide what to do. . .
Old 09-04-2010, 09:45 AM   #8
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Thanks for sharing! The Opus is just a tiny bit shorter than the Pocket, so at these prices, I may buy a case or two to try out.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:34 PM   #9
JackieAtMEdge
JackieAtMEdge began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
e-Luminator2 Booklights

Hello Everyone!

I am the Customer Service Manager here at M-Edge Accessories. We make several different versions of our e-Luminator2 booklight. And although they are very similar, there are a couple of key differences that people should be aware of when purchasing. The main one is that the length of the flexible neck varies depending on the size of the eReader it was designed to go with. So make sure that you don't get one that it too long and will stick out of the cover. The other difference is that they come in either white or black but not all sizes have both color choices. They were designed to match the corresponding devices so that they blend in to avoid distraction while reading.

The other thing that I would like to point out is that our e-Luminators are designed to work with our compatible style jackets. The flat support arm of the light slides into a special pocket sewn into our compatible jackets. And if the light was designed to also store inside a specific jacket, there is a little extra space to the left of the device to accommodate it.

I hope this information is helpful! Please let me know if anyone has any other questions about our products.

Take Care,
Jackie
Team M-Edge
JackieAtMEdge is offline   Reply With Quote