Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 03-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Song of Insects Youtube Trailer (v1)

So I've been messing about with creating a Youtube trailer for the launch of the book. This is the first attempt. I went all text for this one, but working on others.

Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:18 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Nice job! I'm even more intrigued

The only thing I noticed was that the available now information was too fast and less readable compared to the rest of the video.

Also, maybe end with the novel title and your name on the same screen to set it in our memory.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2009, 01:37 AM   #3
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Nice job! I'm even more intrigued

The only thing I noticed was that the available now information was too fast and less readable compared to the rest of the video.

Also, maybe end with the novel title and your name on the same screen to set it in our memory.

Thanks for the input Dreams. I'm still toying with the Youtube stuff, I wanted to do something with animation, so it looks like I'll have to fire up Flash. Your points are right though, about the text at the end and the author name, I'll gladly take them on board.

On another note, the short-story Er is now available, complete, on Feedbooks. You can get it here for all major e-devices http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/4218
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:23 AM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
On another note, the short-story Er is now available, complete, on Feedbooks. You can get it here for all major e-devices http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/4218
Thanks for providing this for us I downloaded the story but the Sony format was Adobe pdf so I got the epub... thank you, again.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote