Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-10-2010, 05:45 AM   #1
Wapata
Enthusiast
Wapata began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3
Little bug whith french installation

Hello, it's me again, for a french installation bug, again.

Thit time it's simple, at the first run of the software, there is an assistant. The last page of this assistant tell me congratulations, here is the bug:

"Bravo, vous avez réussi à installer Calibre. Appuyez sur le bouton %s pour valider votre paramétrage."

The "%s" buton have to be "Terminer"

That all.

Thank's again for this cool software !
Wapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:38 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If I understand you correctly, I think you are saying there's a bug in the french translation? If so, you can correct it yourself, as calibre translations are open, here https://translations.edge.launchpad..../+pots/calibre
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
Wapata
Enthusiast

Not exactly. Because the word "Terminer" is not replace by an other like "maison". But by a developper think "%s".
I think it's a little miss in a board that make "%s" not be replace by "Terminer" (where "Terminer" is the french buton ("End") that we have to clic to end the installation). I can appear whit other language of installation may be.

I'm sorry to do not make a screen-shoot...
Old 08-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The way it works currently is that calibre replaces %s with whatever the text of the "Finish" button is. Why is that wrong?
Old 08-10-2010, 12:08 PM   #5
Wapata
Enthusiast

Because as a simple user, I can see this "%s", and not "Finish" or "Terminer".

(By the way, I take a look at the link above and i don't understand how it work for the moment...)
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Ak ok, will be fixed in the next release
Old 08-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #7
Wapata
Enthusiast

Cool.
Thank's again to all the works you do with and for this software !