Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #1
skyfish
Enthusiast
skyfish has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: NOOK, Win8 tablet, iPad
Free Sony eBooks 6/4

long time lurker, new member here.

Here are what I found on Sony site last a few days. some of them might be already posted:

Fantasy:
Magic Kingdom for Sale--Sold! by Terry Brooks
His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik
Blood Engines by T.A. Pratt
Assassin's Apprentice: The Farseer, Book One by Robin Hobb

Romance:
The Bride's Baby by Liz Fielding
Kiss Me Deadly by Michele Hauf
His Lady Mistress by Elizabeth Rolls
Slow Hands by Leslie Kelly
Price of Passion by Susan Napier
Snowbound by Janice Kay Johnson
Irresistible Forces by Brenda Jackson

Horror:
Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian
Serial by Jack Kilborn and Blake Crouch

SciFi:
Star Wars: Precipice, Lost Tribe of the Sith #1 by John Jackson Miller
Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson
For Love of Mother-Not by Alan Dean Foster
skyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Welcome to MobileRead skyfish! Thank you for listing them all together in one post.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
Fathermole
Connoisseur
Fathermole began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Welcome and thanks for posting these books
Fathermole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, skyfish. Glad you came out of lurk mode.

Thank you for taking the time to post a comprehensive listing of the Sony books...
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Nice to meet you skyfish. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm off to check.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
You know... maybe the Sony peeps should come up with a thread like this one at the Kindle section
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42973
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
BruceB
BruceB began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505
Are you volunteering
BruceB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #8
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Thanks!! I think I'm missing one of the Romance titles. I will check it out.
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:18 PM   #9
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceB View Post
Are you volunteering
I guess I should update my sig... I have me a Kindle 2 now
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #10
forkyfork
Zealot
forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.forkyfork once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: It's a long story ;)
Thanks.

And just as suggestion, it would be nice to have links.

I do appreciate the list, though
forkyfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:32 AM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by forkyfork View Post
Thanks.

And just as suggestion, it would be nice to have links.

I do appreciate the list, though
Links don't work for the Sony store. Yes, you could find the web page easily, but you can't order from there, just get a message telling you to install the (already installed) software. It would make it easier to find the book in the software, as you could then cut and paste the ASIN, but really, cut and paste on the title or author works just as well. Sony really, really doesn't want you to buy anything in their store (or just hates their customers or wants you to work so hard at being one that you are very, very resistant to leaving them, no matter how much easier to use the competition might be).

Plus I suspect they built the list from inside the software, so tracking down the web page would be that much more work for the "volunteer".
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #12
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
It's easy enough to find all the free books. Launch the Sony Store, click on Bargain Priced in the upper left, and you'll see all the free books.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote