Device: Amazon Kindle
Endangered Species (was Cute Lolcat)

http://webecoist.com/2008/12/02/stra...nimal-species/

P.S. My user title is an anagram.
anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:17 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Anon, you seem to be confused -- neither of those is a cat ... and I must confess that I don't really find either of them cute, but I am wondering where I can get one of those in the second pic.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:24 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I wonder what "Tanager Teeth" is an anagram for?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:32 AM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So Zelda saw it, and didn't say anything. Drat.

But she did look at the thread fro a good 12 minutes. Congratulations, Zelda, you have been nate-rolled.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:19 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
So Zelda saw it, and didn't say anything. Drat.

But she did look at the thread fro a good 12 minutes. Congratulations, Zelda, you have been nate-rolled.
this is where i should shout, "you fiend" !!!!

heeheehee... i thought there was something odd about this thread, i should have guessed.

i didn't actually spend 12 minutes staring at it, let me reassure you ; i opened it in a tab and didn't close it for a while. i'm technically working right now you know, i just check over here from time to time. if i were reinstalling or had a browser crash you would have thought i viewed the page 20 times probably, from all the browser reboots ! but just how did you know i had that page open for 12 minutes though ??? (is this another hidden camera thing ??)

anyway i don't even want to know what those alleged "lol" creatures are, and i hope to god i never come across one in a dark alley.

:shudder:
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:25 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Under the "Quick Links" menu there is an option Who's Online. It also show what each person is doing.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:30 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Under the "Quick Links" menu there is an option Who's Online. It also show what each person is doing.
you really are a lunatic. i can just imagine you, lying in wait in front of "who's online", holding your breath as i click from page to page... the lesson to be learned here, is that nate the great does not forget a rickroll !!!

(i still blame mj and marc, by the way.)
Old 12-03-2008, 03:01 PM   #8
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Ick!!!
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:34 AM   #9
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Ick!!!
squared! That crab thingy is NOT something I would like to meet late at night.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:17 AM   #10
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Yay nightmares!
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:57 AM   #11
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl
The Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500
I think I would need a large tub of melted butter for the crab. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
The Skwerl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:00 AM   #12
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Skwerl View Post
I think I would need a large tub of melted butter for the crab. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
And a big bucket of melted chocolate for the grashopper!
Old 12-04-2008, 07:05 AM   #13
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
And a big bucket of melted chocolate for the grashopper!

PS: Please tell me that you were not serious 'bout his. Pretty please!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:06 AM   #14
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Well, i would obviously not EAT the grashopper, I would release that and THEN eat the big bucket of melted chocolate! YUM!
Old 12-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Skwerl View Post
i think THAT crab would need a large tub of melted butter for YOU !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Well, i would obviously not EAT the grashopper, I would release that and THEN eat the big bucket of melted chocolate! YUM!
heeheehee !

so nate, what EXACTLY are these creatures, anyway ?

Tags
arachnids, australia, beware, bugs, run away, scary alien creatures