Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 08:27 AM   #1
silentguy
Connoisseur
silentguy doesn't littersilentguy doesn't littersilentguy doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (10. Generation)
Save cover upon "Send to device"

Hi!
I have a OYO ebook reader and it seems to use the same underlying hardware as the Avant, at least that's what calibre detects it as.

Now the OYO currently does not use covers from .epub files, which should be fixed in one of the next firmware updates, but I thought I'd try to find an interim solution.

For covers to work, I need to have the cover image as a .jpg on the device in a specific folder. Is there a simple way to get calibre to do this? I've been browsing the options, but I haven't found anything useful yet...
silentguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:44 AM   #2
silentguy
Connoisseur
silentguy doesn't littersilentguy doesn't littersilentguy doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (10. Generation)
Hm, I guess no answers means noone knows if this is possible? Guess I'll make a feature request to either change this in the avant driver or maybe even better, give me a way to change this, possibly via plug board.
silentguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert