Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-06-2012, 01:48 AM   #1
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
CM9

I got the source code and built the CM9 image for the NC. Impressive achievement by the devs in such a short time. Some things are not yet there, but it is fully usable (using it for this post), and the looks are gorgeous. ICS is the best Android yet - anybody else joining the party?

For those wanting to try, all the info you need is here.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The latest source has some fixes, which include audio support.

Also, the devs have made some update packages available, so it is no longer necessary to do your own build if you do not want to.

I have been running CM9 for a few days now, and I'm very satisfied with the state of things. It's not complete (for one, there is no 2d acceleration), but it is very usable. I would urge the adventurous in you to give it a try; you can make a backup of your ROM with Clockwork Recovery and roll back to it if you happen not to like CM9.
Advert
Old 01-12-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
afv011
Captain Penguin

I have uploaded my own build, should any of you wish to try. It is available here. This is up to date as of Thursday Jan 12th.

Feel free to post any questions here.