Notices

Old 11-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
diddy
Connoisseur
diddy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Highlighting difficult because ...

Hi,
I use the highlight feature on the T1 a lot. One thing that bothers me a bit is that when I want to highlight something at the bottom of the page the dictionary look-up covers everything and so adjusting the highlight is impossible. Is there a way to disable the dictionary look-up? It would also be better if Sony changed this so that the dictionary look-up shows up on top if the page if you are highlighting something on the bottom.
Thanks,
Diddy
diddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Hi, diddy. I agree it's frustrating. You could try the suggestions in this thread from a few days ago.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=156564
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2011, 06:17 PM   #3
diddy
Connoisseur
diddy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Thanks a lot! I tried this, but the problem is that it's still not very user friendly. I hope Sony provides a fix for this.
diddy is offline   Reply With Quote