Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-27-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
LIST OF WORKING APPS.

eReaders
*Kindle
*Moon+
*Moon+ Pro (TTS works as well )
*Fora Dictrionary with pronunciation playback) -- Integrates nicely with Moon+
*Kobo
*Sony Reader (Books downloaded from library work)
*Aldiko
*nook (android app)
*Books(google's app)

PDF Viewers Readers
*RepliGo
*ezPDF
*Aldiko (reads PDFs)

Docs
*QuickOffice

Browsers
*Dolphin HD
*Stock Browser

Other
*YANGR (Yet Another GoodReads app) helps manage books from Goodreads.com
That's all I've tried so far.
*BookClub
*Dropbox
*Sugarsync

Keyboard
*8pen
*Gingerbread
*SlideIt

Last edited by =X=; 02-01-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: More updates added category
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
debteb
Connoisseur
debteb doesn't litterdebteb doesn't litterdebteb doesn't litter

Device: NOOKcolor, EVO, HP Touchpad
add these as well.

*ezPDF
*Aldiko
debteb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
zartemis
Addict
zartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it is

Device: Kindle3, Kindle2, Nook, NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
*Kobo (don't have an account so I can only start it)
Well, Kobo on 2.1 can start, log in to an account and even download books. It just gives an error when you try to open them.
zartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:05 AM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Okay I logged on to my kobo account and was able to download a book, and even a sample. The reader is not bad, it has font style settings, size setting, night mode and annitations( hghlight and notes).
Old 01-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard

Nook confirmed, i actually like the android app better than the stock nook app.
Advert
Old 01-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Nook confirmed, i actually like the android app better than the stock nook app.
Wow, would love to try it. Wonder what's preventing it from working on the stock firmware.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #7
=X=
Wizard

I never tried the androi nook ilon the stock nook. What kind of error are you getting, is it an install error or run time?
Old 01-31-2011, 03:56 PM   #8
mxrodriguez
Enthusiast
mxrodriguez is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook, NookColor
Quote:
I never tried the androi nook ilon the stock nook. What kind of error are you getting, is it an install error or run time?
I coulnt get Nook for Android working on my rooted nook either.
The app installs but it doesnt do anything when you click the app to open.

Interesting if it works in nookie. I may have to look into upgrading to nookie
mxrodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:16 PM   #9
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
I think its due to the accounts problems as noted at http://nookdevs.com/NookColor_Issues , but i could be wrong I have a similar issue with remember the milk app.

BTW Are you running nookie on eMMC or SD?
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:06 AM   #10
=X=
Wizard

I'm running on the SD card. I've thought about installing on the eMMC the nook is quite responsive as it is.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:59 AM   #11
=X=
Wizard

I wonder if it is a library conflict that is causing the nook 4droid app to crash on startup