Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-31-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Pocketbook 301

Hello,
My friend is looking for Pocketbook 301 in good/perfect condition. Please, send me your offers. Thanks!

Last edited by BeTePoK; 04-01-2010 at 01:31 AM.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:31 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

UPD: Pocketbook 302 will be also good.
Advert
Old 04-01-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Pocketbook is an Ukrainian company. Don't tell me they overprice their devices for a fellow CIS country too, which aside of that is a neighbor
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
Pocketbook is an Ukrainian company. Don't tell me they overprice their devices for a fellow CIS country too, which aside of that is a neighbor
Yeah, it's true. The price for the new Pocketbook 301 in Belarus is about $400
Old 04-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #5
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
The Pocketgoods shop could be interesting for you. They're selling a brand new Pocketbook 301 Plus for €245, which equates almost a million Belarusian rubles or 330 US dollars.
Advert
Old 04-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru

If I'd bought the reader from Pocketbook shop - it's even more expensive than from USA, because I would have to pay €245 + 15 euro for shipping and about 80 euro of income tax (30% of the price). So the total price will be about $460...
Old 04-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #7
Logseman
Orisa

Quote:
If I'd bought the reader from Pocketbook shop - it's even more expensive than from USA, because I would have to pay €245 + 15 euro for shipping and about 80 euro of income tax (30% of the price). So the total price will be about $460...
If you mean the value-added tax, it's already inside the price. They can't tax that price in Belarus, as it would imply taxing it twice. Or do you mean the 80 euro would come from tariffs?
Income taxes are not leviable in this case (income taxes tax the sources of your wealth, i.e. your salary, not its expressions, i.e. what you buy)
Old 04-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #8
BeTePoK
Guru

Sorry, I meant "custom duty", not "income tax".
Old 04-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #9
Logseman
Orisa

Understood... Well, not much. How can you stimulate any kind of commerce if you rocket up the prices on a 30% just for having it cross a border?

The price in Dulin's Books is $275, which I'm sure you've looked up. Nevertheless, with such savage tariffs the price will be around $400 anyways.

Good luck!
Old 04-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #10
BeTePoK
Guru

Thanks! I'm expecting to have for about $200 or a little more..
Old 04-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #11
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
Quote:
here it from 332 USD new
By the way it manufactured in China.
So cheapest price should be there.

Last edited by vlad_simple; 04-02-2010 at 12:24 AM.
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:40 AM   #12
BeTePoK
Guru

Still looking for new or used Pocketbook 301...
Old 11-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #13
ufasoli
ufasoli began at the beginning.

Hi,
I'm thinking you already found one, but in case you are interested, I'm selling mine, you can check my post here
ufasoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:05 AM   #14
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Would you be interested in a PB360 for $120?

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote