Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 05:51 AM   #1
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
Wie schützt ihr euer Kindle?

Leider legt Amazon beim Kindle ja keine Hülle bei. Ich hatte jetzt auch keine Lust, in den USA eine Hülle mitzubestellen.

Daher meine Frage: Werdet ihr auf spezielle Kindle-Hüllen zurückgreifen, irgendetwas anderes "zweckentfremden" (DVD-Hüllen sind ja leider zu klein!) oder etwas in Handarbeit anfertigen?
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
Fellball
Wizard
Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: K3,K4,PB360,PB360+,PB701-IQ und noch diverse andere Lesegeräte....
Ich lasse ihn beim Hersteller.....
Fellball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

pfft, Kindlebanause ...

Ich hab mir jetzt bei Karstadt eine Schutzhülle für Netbooks besorgt. 15 Euro, leicht zu groß, aber soweit echt okay.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
Fellball
Wizard
Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Fellball knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: K3,K4,PB360,PB360+,PB701-IQ und noch diverse andere Lesegeräte....
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Thom View Post
pfft, Kindlebanause ...
Hast ja recht...
Fellball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:20 AM   #5
Lynhirr
Dy Lyhrrion
Lynhirr doesn't litterLynhirr doesn't litterLynhirr doesn't litter

Device: Kindle & iPhone
Meine Freundin fertigt mir aus weichem, braunen Frottee Stoff zwei Kindle Socken mit Verschluss.

Das reicht, um den Kindle sicher im Rucksack zu transportieren.

Edit:

Ein Foto der Socke habe ich, aber das hochladen des Bildes geht hier irgendwie nicht, sorry!

Last edited by Lynhirr; 10-25-2009 at 03:23 AM.
Lynhirr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #6
K-Thom
The one and only

Hochladen ist nicht. Du musst es irgendwo im Internet abspeichern und dann den Link hier reinsetzen.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:26 AM   #7
Lynhirr
Dy Lyhrrion

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Thom View Post
Hochladen ist nicht. Du musst es irgendwo im Internet abspeichern und dann den Link hier reinsetzen.

Aber es gibt die Funktion doch - warum funktioniert sie dann nicht?

Na egal, dann müsst ihr eure Phantasie nutzen

Nachtrag:

Mittlerweile überlege ich doch, eine Lederhülle zu erwerben. Bei Amazon fand ich dies: http://www.amazon.de/Tuff-Luv-Leder-...6556660&sr=8-1

Hat hier jemand damit Erfahrungen?

Last edited by Lynhirr; 10-26-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:30 AM   #8
T_Frain_K
Booyah!
T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.T_Frain_K once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Cybook Gen3 // Samsung Galaxy S
Test.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blackcat.jpg
Views:	1196
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	38050
Geht doch - und zwar über Dateien anhängen (weiter unten in der erweiterten Ansicht)
T_Frain_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #9
Lynhirr
Dy Lyhrrion

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Frain_K View Post
Test.
Attachment 38050
Geht doch - und zwar über Dateien anhängen (weiter unten in der erweiterten Ansicht)

Das wollte hier am Mac nicht. Egal, mittlerweile denke ich an etwas anderes:

Quote:
Nachtrag:

Mittlerweile überlege ich doch, eine Lederhülle zu erwerben. Bei Amazon fand ich dies: http://www.amazon.de/Tuff-Luv-Leder-...6556660&sr=8-1

Hat hier jemand damit Erfahrungen?
Old 10-26-2009, 08:58 AM   #10
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
(sorry it's not in German, but I can't write it very well - you're welcome to reply in German)

I got the standard cover, until I figure out what I want. It's okay for use once in a while, but I would by far prefer a Noreve or M-Edge cover for everyday use:

A bit expensive, but really nice, and I like the rail system for attaching the cover to the Kindle:
http://www.noreve.com/brand/Amazon/p...Tradition.html

More about Noreve colours and textures:
http://www.casescoop.com/2009/06/24/...ure-breakdown/

I did the math, and an M-Edge Prodigy leather cover came to about the same as the Noreve when I included import tax and fees:
http://www.buymedge.com/products/kindle2-prodigy.psp

I've just ordered a silicone skin for use at home. I don't like the extra weight of a cover, but the skin will give it a safer grip and it won't easily slide when I put in down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynhirr View Post
Meine Freundin fertigt mir aus weichem, braunen Frottee Stoff zwei Kindle Socken mit Verschluss.

Are you not worried about pressure on the screen?
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #11
Marc_liest
Early Adopter
Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marc_liest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: einige
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynhirr View Post

Ein Foto der Socke habe ich, aber das hochladen des Bildes geht hier irgendwie nicht, sorry!
Ich mag keine Hüllen. Der Kindle fühlt sich gut an wie er ist.
Ich suche nur etwas zum reinen Transport.

*Wo nur das Bild bleibt....
Marc_liest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:58 AM   #12
Lynhirr
Dy Lyhrrion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I got the standard cover, until I figure out what I want. It's okay for use once in a while, but I would by far prefer a Noreve or M-Edge cover for everyday use:

A bit expensive, but really nice, and I like the rail system for attaching the cover to the Kindle:
http://www.noreve.com/brand/Amazon/p...Tradition.html

More about Noreve colours and textures:
http://www.casescoop.com/2009/06/24/...ure-breakdown/

I did the math, and an M-Edge Prodigy leather cover came to about the same as the Noreve when I included import tax and fees:
http://www.buymedge.com/products/kindle2-prodigy.psp

I've just ordered a silicone skin for use at home. I don't like the extra weight of a cover, but the skin will give it a safer grip and it won't easily slide when I put in down.

Are you not worried about pressure on the screen?
Thank you for the links, that is helpful - I think, such a leather-case looks nice, but the kindle is then not so good to handle. I have to think about ist.

As far, as I can see, there is no danger of pressure on the screen.

Quote:
Ich mag keine Hüllen. Der Kindle fühlt sich gut an wie er ist.
Ich suche nur etwas zum reinen Transport.

Das Problem hatte ich letztes Jahr mit dem iPhone. Da hatte ich auch ein schönes Leder-Case gekauft, aber das iPhone wurde damit dicker und unhandlich. Letztlich nutze ich das iPhone so wie es ist.

Ich denke fast, mit dem Kindle ist es ebenso. Zum Transport habe ich die Socke …

Old 10-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #13
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Ich hab trotz Hülle noch eine Transportsocke für meinen Cool-er.

Singt: "Ich hab mich so an Dich gewöhnt ..."
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:35 AM   #14
Lynhirr
Dy Lyhrrion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Ich hab trotz Hülle noch eine Transportsocke für meinen Cool-er.

Singt: "Ich hab mich so an Dich gewöhnt ..."

Brauchst du Gitarrenbegleitung?

Ich habe mich jetzt für meine Transportsocke entschieden. Nach der Durchsicht verschiedener Hüllen bin ich der Meinung, dass der Kindle pur noch immer das Beste ist!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #15
hover
hover began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Beim lesen verwende ich keine Hülle, jedoch für den Transport habe ich mir folgende um ~8€ inkl. Versand bestellt:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BLACK-NEOPRE...item439afc483f
Der Kindle passt Millimetergenau hinein, die Neopren Tasche ist angenehm zu tragen und es besteht keine Gefahr für Kratzer :-)
hover is offline   Reply With Quote